Are you a super creative with a keen eye for social media and video production?
Well, hot diggity damn! We might just have a spot for you!
We're looking for a crazy talented videographer to join a tech brand almost ready to blow. Hol' up, welcome to the 50 Cent show.
This is your life, your pain, your psych, your fun.
Now that you're back, we can't sleep, you're a videographer, huh?
You'll head up our content studio, specialising in film, video, storytelling and social. You'll own the creation and maintenance of our film and image marketing assets.
We want a creative natural with a curious mind, a thorough understanding of what great work entails, and a passion for what the future of education may hold.
The role demands a natural enthusiasm for storytelling and a proven track record of engaging short videos. You must be willing to get down to business and own the creative direction and production of all our video assets.
- Management and development of video assets of the brand
- Capturing the incredible journey of the brand with still photography
- Origination of strong creative ideas
- Offer creative direction assistance across all platforms including digital, film, social and beyond
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more)
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Creating video assets, short and up to 30 minutes including interviews, editing, post production and development.
- A killer portfolio that you're psyched to show off
- Experience in the full circle production of short and longer videos for web and social media
- Shooting, direction, editing and post production
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- For extra brownie points - 2d animated infographic design skills