Ed Tech Expert
Zig Ziglar, the father of sales, once said there are five obstacles to every sale. Do you know what they are? Are you already thinking of a way to help your customer through the process, not just sell to them? The obstacles;
"No need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust."
A salesperson's job is to dodge and combat these obstacles to help consumers purchase the right products. It's not just to sell them anything. Help is the critical verb in the sentence with all its connotations.
As a Kalebr team member, your MO is to form robust and long-term partnerships with education institutions across the GCC. We don't think of it as sales but a mutually beneficial relationship, where both parties get more out than they put in. You see, education is never a zero sum game. One side winning doesn't mean another is losing. Kalebr views education as a sector where everyone "always be winning" not "always be closing'. However, you will have KPIs to hit. These KPIs will never be at the expense of providing the customer exactly what they need, in the perfect quantity and at the required spec.
So. Are you an outgoing, honest, trustworthy and reliable human who believes that education can change the world? Do you enjoy long walks in the park and moonlight strolls with education institutions? What about baking? We have a penchant for cookies and how they crumble. If this sounds like you, read up below and send us your CV.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business in both public and private K12 school sector
- Use appropriate methods such as cold calling, emailing and research within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential customers and the decision makers within the customer's organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Present Kalebr Education Solutions to curriculum leads, IT staff and school leaders within a school
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Achieve or excel the sales target
- Convert potential or prospective clients into customers
- Handle commercial negotiations with the clients
Client Retention and Account Management
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to enhance the company’s performance.
- Extensive experience selling technology and education solutions to K12 Schools in GCC.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with Arabic being a huge bonus
- Ease in presenting to curriculum leads or educators at K12 schools
- Highly motivated, ethical, industrious, persevering and tenacious individual
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment and collaborate with other departments
- UAE driving license